Dublin City Centre
- BBBH771674 Dec 09, 2020 €50 - €60 ph
Our Client a Leading technology Company is seeking an experienced Product Vulnerability Analyst to join the team on a contract basis.!
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting a small team in identifying threats and vulnerabilities to Company products and users before they become significant issues. We help discover and mitigate threats to our products that, if undetected, could harm products, users, and the brand. We're focused on proactively identifying and surfacing abusive tactics, content, processes, and product features that contribute to system vulnerabilities, poor user experiences, and/or risk for the company.
This requires thinking creatively to develop and conduct tests focusing on user safety, simulating abuse attacks, mapping real user experiences, analyzing and identifying root-causes, and communicating findings in a concise but detailed way. This also requires more advanced technical skills, an analytic and curious mind, excellent and professional communication skills, and a positive attitude to every task.
In this role, a candidate will:
- Act as the intermediary between Security Research community and internal Eng Product teams.
- Assess and reproduce incoming vulnerability reports with regards to impact and probability of each proposed attack scenario against our abuse 's threat model
- Translate vulnerabilities into realistic and understandable risk, while providing remediation advice.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with researchers as well as internal Eng Product teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Security or Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Two years of experience: communicating vulnerabilities and threats to technical and non-technical customers, threat modeling and/or in application-level vulnerability and/or penetration testing and exposing vulnerabilities in software products.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to respond with empathy to both technical vulnerabilities as well as non-issues,
- Experience in risk management and ability to prioritize in dynamic work environment
- Programming experience in Python, C/C++, Java, or Go.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically, any other language is a plus
- It would be great to have someone with a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or similar industry certification. Additionally, having someone with a demonstrated expertise with malware analysis or cloud would be useful.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Compliance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300