Super product opportunity with Dublin based Irish boutique supermanco. Ideal role for funds candidates to branch into product and get super exposure in the supermanco space
· Coordinate closely with the Product Development team in on-boarding new investment managers and investment funds to our platform
· Perform daily fund operations tasks which include: i) monitoring of multiple funds' NAVs, underlying data and general performance, self-managing any issues to satisfactory closure; ii) monitor investment restrictions, iii) collateral management activities iv) trade settlement activities v) fund budget monitoring and fee review/ approval coordination
· Manage fund lifecycle events which include periodic regulatory reporting, client reporting and board of director reporting
· Monitor platform service providers: i) monitor and manage the internal service provider KPI regime; ii) drive service quality progress; conduct review meetings and scrutinize and investigate queries on service provider monthly and quarterly reporting;
Graduate preferably in Finance or related discipline
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or CFA is highly desirable
· 5+ years fund industry experience is preferred (ManCo, UCITS, back or middle office) or Big 4 Audit firm (specializing in financial services)
· Experience operating at management level would be beneficial
· Excellent communicator with the ability to challenge, influence and operate in cross divisional environment
· Determined and solution focused with excellent analytical skills and a high attention to detail.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.