- Nov 21, 2022
Fantastic new opportunity for a Procurement Specialist to join a company with an exceptionally strong brand in the FMCG space. This is a permanent role in Dublin with hybrid working options.
Playing a key part in the procurement team, this role will support sourcing events from end to end and provide strategic analysis driving improvements and innovation. It's a varied and rewarding role where you will make a positive impact on the procurement function.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support sourcing and category management activities across a portfolio or products and services.
- Participate in strategic and long-term forecast activity identifying and developing innovative sources and contracts
- Participate in supplier analysis, including financials and capabilities using available and defined sources of information
- Building strong collaborative relationships with both existing & potential supply base along with key departments across the company
- Identify new suppliers as required and assist in timely and efficient onboarding of approved new vendors
- Securing supplier investment to support products, ranges, promotions, marketing etc
- Report on category trend performance
- Support sales to develop financially sound bids and proposals
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in the FMCG sector and consumer goods is desirable
- Third level qualification / bachelor's degree in administration or related discipline
- Proficient user of Excel and Powerpoint
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.