- JN -032023-1927302
- Mar 15, 2023
Are you an experienced Procurement Manager with a focus on the IT space, looking for your next challenge ? If so we have an amazing opportunity for you !
Procurement Manager - IT
Morgan McKinley have been engaged by a globally leading pharmaceutical business who have a large procurement hub here in Dublin. They are looking to add an experienced person to their established team in the software and hardware categories.
The ideal candidate for the role will have a large amount of experience in the IT procurement space, be an enthusiastic self starter and have strong stakeholder management skills.
- Review and manage assigned vendor/category spend and seek out sustainable cost savings whilst retaining high quality services and building long-term collaborative vendor relationships
- Ensure future-proofing elements feature as part of our vendor agreements
- Lead on strategic sourcing projects, supporting the end-to-end process
- Lead contract and commercial negotiations
- Build strong collaborative relationships with internal teams and stakeholders eg. Finance, IT, Telecoms
- Influencing where appropriate as a true business advisor
- Promote a customer focused approach and stakeholder partnership though collaboration and effective communication.
- Be a positive ambassador for the procurement department across the organization
- Ensure operational procurement activities are executed seamlessly, to a high standard
If you feel you are the right person for the role, apply here and one of our consultants will be in touch directly
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.