- JN -032023-1927155
- Mar 13, 2023
- €50 - €60 ph
Are you a Process Engineer in the Dublin area looking for a new challenge within the Pharmaceutical industry? My client has the perfect role for you, if you have the following:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Chemical or Process Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- The right to freely work in Ireland with no Visa restrictions.
This is a long term hourly rate contract, allowing you to play a leading role in a growing company, with rates depending on experience.
- Responsible for the performance of the process equipment onsite.
- Is the process SME for the new product introduction process and supports manufacturing and maintenance in the operation and maintenance of these systems.
- Acts as the process SME for the products, supporting or leading product related deviations, change controls and CAPAs.
- Supports manufacturing by leading/supporting deviation investigations, and is familiar with structured problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Supports validation activity in process manufacturing areas.
- Leads continuous improvement projects and initiatives and is owner of yield performance and cycle time improvement.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter Gerard Crowley by calling 021-2300-300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.