- JN -022023-1924672
- Jan 27, 2023
Principal CAD Engineer with Strong 3D Design experience required to join a global leading Medical Device company based in Dublin.
* Working within design teams to develop devices
* Design of plastic moulded parts and mechanisms to develop devices
* Developing designs of components that are suitable for tooling, moulding and assembly in high volume with fully detailed engineering drawings, change notes and supporting design control documentation for compliance
* Driving your design with solid engineering principles, by working with the project team to optimize performance and reliability and reduce risk
* Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
* 8+ years experience in Medical Device design
* Strong 3D modelling experience
* Experience of design for high volume injection moulding processes
* Familiar with the principles of Design Control
* International travel will be required as part of this role
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.