- Dublin City Centre
- Jan 21, 2023
Due to continued growth, the leader within Plaintiff Medical Negligence and Personal Injury are seeking 2x PI/Med Neg Solicitors (1-4PQE & 4-20PQE).
The Dublin office of this leader in primarily Medical Negligence is a busy and growing law practice. They are seeking two experienced PI/Med Neg solicitors who will work with the Managing Partner.
A suitable candidate for this opportunity will:
- Be able to form strong rapport with both clients and colleagues alike;
- Be a reliable and loyal team player who is willing to go the extra mile;
- Have strong IT and litigation knowledge skill sets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking instructions from clients and responsibility for providing technical advice to clients;
- Responsibility for the quality of client services by self and by team and support staff;
- Managing "work in progress" and outlay in accordance with business standards;
- Meeting expected monthly financial and case progression targets;
- Responsibility for building and maintaining productive working relationships with clients and staff alike.
- Must be detail orientated, organised and possess analytical skills;
- Must be fair, honest and trustworthy in all dealings;
- Must have excellent client service skills, good verbal and written communication skills;
- Must be able to perform under pressure;
- Must be focused and productive;
- Be proactive in ensuring that all financial matters are up to date.
This position would ideally suit a Solicitor with the above skills and experience who wish to be part of a growing and innovative practice and who would become a key individual in the firm's growth plans. Salaries negotiable and in line with experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.