You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH785689 Jun 23, 2021 Competitive
Our client a leading multinational company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for an experienced Personal Assistant to support Snr Director EMEA Finance and Global Director Services Finance.
To provide support and project management of the following three main areas:
Business Management (EOC Finance and Services Finance Leadership teams)
PA Role (Snr Director EMEA & Services Director)
- Drive Rhythm of business (ROB) for leadership team meetings
- Contribute to ongoing business planning and identify areas of improvement
- Team building / morale event planning both on and offsite for leadership teams
- Drive the ROB for the site Finance Community (monthly networking events, morale events; career fairs)
- Drive planning and coordination for Executive visits
Incident Management Team Coordinator (supporting EMEA Snr Director)
- Calendar management - (day to day, fiscal year planning; all ROB)
- Business planning and logistics management for all LT meetings, including pre-meeting preparation
- Planning, coordination of world-wide travel plans, including logistics and itineraries
- General Administration (EMEA Finance) - Expense management; Budget management (morale, T&E & hardware); Monthly accruals; New hire support;
- Coordinate with the Regional Resilience Manager to arrange the yearly training event.
- Review contact details for members monthly and update as necessary in the Portal.
- Undertake Role Specific training - remain up to date with Incident Management Plan (IMP) & IMT Portal
- Be prepared to activate the team utilizing the IMT Portal or the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) to call out team members for first bridging call;
- Act as a focal point for the team during the incident; assist the Chairperson in keeping meetings on track to meet objectives
- Experience supporting a Senior Executive in a fast paced and complex environment.
- 4years+ experience in supporting Senior members of staff
- Knowledge and proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Office and Windows is required; OneNote and SharePoint desirable.
- Strong calendar, planning and organisational skills.
- Exercises sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all transactions, demonstrating a positive "can-do" attitude.
- Is self-driven; must possess an aptitude to work independently to achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Is action-oriented, has outstanding project and time management skills.
- Enjoys managing and dealing with significant change and is able to react with appropriate urgency to situations and/or events that require a quick response.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert high level time management, prioritisation and problem solving skills.
- Customer focused with a high level of effective interpersonal skills.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and discretion.
- Analytical thinking and keen eye for detail.
- Self-starter with confidence and commitment to professional delivery.
- Highly motivated and flexible individual.
- The ability to work unsupervised, on own initiative and as part of an interdependent team.
- Enthusiastic attitude to the challenge of the role, with a positive approach to tasks.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300