Payroll Specialist (Hebrew)
- BBBH780000 Apr 15, 2021 Competitive
A global fintech company is looking for a Payroll Specialist with fluency in both English & Hebrew to join their team on a 6 month contract.
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to work effectively in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment, who is open to change and will embrace the challenges that arise in a fast-moving environment!
- Support Project Manager in collecting data from acquired company
- Translation of payroll reports from Hebrew to English
- Support Project Manager in gathering requirements from Finance as well as Payroll vendor to successfully onboard employees
- Support Project Manager with completing required templates (in Hebrew)
- Prepare data for first payroll run
- Validate Payroll reports with data provided to Payroll vendor
- Monitor and plan for activities as per project plan
- Work with HR function to ensure consistent and accurate flow of information
- Other duties as assigned
- The ability to communicate effectively in English and Hebrew is essential
- Previous experience in a HR Payroll position essential
- Knowledge of local legal requirements, statutory forms and reporting etc.
- Solid administrative skills with knowledge of MS Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookups)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with a will to resolve issues efficiently
- Proactive, ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Diplomatic team player
- Professional attitude, understanding the importance of attention to detail
- Understanding of and following procedures and HR practices
- To be able to understand the importance of escalating issues that sit beyond the scope of the role
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
021 2300 300