Payroll Project Specialist
- BBBH790066 Aug 12, 2021 €50k - €70k
Payroll Project Specialist - 6 months contract - excellent salary and benefits - excellent opportunity to be a part of an successful project.
A vacancy exists a Temporary (6-Month) Payroll Project Specialist to join the HR department.
The primary aim of this role is to assist the Site Payroll Project Lead to achieve the introduction of a new payroll vendor, including migration from another provider.
The role will be based on site in Dublin and will report to the site HR lead. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with Site Payroll Project Lead, new vendor and site project team.
- Work closely with the Payroll Project team with the setup of new payroll system
- Update Success Factors
- Support the introduction of a new Time & Attendance system (Kronos) and a new payroll system.
- Completing data collection activities to enable User Acceptance Testing phases
- Extensive testing including: General data migration testing. Running and testing parallel runs to test accuracy of proposed new solution.
- Prepare and deliver training for system users
- Working with the wider payroll team in answering ad hoc queries and preparing reports as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance/Accounting, Information Technology or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in payroll or finance in a global organisation
- Experience with time and attendance systems (ideally Kronos and/or CORE HR)
- Must have excellent MS Excel skills
- Experience with Kronos and/or Employee Central (Success Factors) would be an advantage.
- Must be capable of delivering to tight and often multiple deadlines in a dynamic, challenging work environment.
- Systems savy and previous experience with integrated HR and Payroll systems
- Ability to understand complex processes and systems architecture
- Proven record in identifying opportunities, proposing alternative solutions, and successfully realizing benefits of those solutions through implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, initiate and identify solution whilst prioritising work and meeting deadlines
- Strong analytically skills, self-motivated and goal oriented individual, passionate about improving business performance
- Excellent written & verbal English.
- Discretion and adherence to confidentiality is critical
- Collaborates: Building partnerships & working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Decision Quality: Making good and timely decisions that keep the project moving forward.
- Ensures accountability: holding self and others accountable for meeting commitments.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555