- Dublin City Centre
- JN -032023-1926509
- Mar 01, 2023
- €50k - €70k
Excellent opportunity with a leading recruitment agency based in the heart of Dublin 2. You will work closely with the Financial Controller and senior leadership team.
You will be responsible managing the day to day workflow of the payroll team, processing payrolls, performance reviews, query resolution. We are looking for someone with a strong technical payroll knowledge, someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and support their team, supporting their training and development needs.
- Hours 7-3 or 9-5, office-based role
- Bonus, 25 days annual leave
- Easy access by public transport
- Managing day to day workflow of the payroll team
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation and processing of high-volume weekly payrolls
- Preparation of sales invoices for Customers
- Query resolution and ensuring a first in class payroll service is provided by the team
- Ensuring accurate management of time and attendance
- Ensure the documentation and recording of staff hours
- Delegating payroll workflow amongst the payroll team
- Weekly Rosters
- Communicate with Human Resources and bookings department to ensure allocated work is attended to efficiently
- Any Ad-Hoc duties as required
Person Specification & Qualification:
- IPASS payroll qualification is desirable
- 5-8 years payroll processing experience within a fast-paced organisation
- Strong communication skills, ability to deal with escalated queries and senior business stakeholders
- Team management experience is desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Manager | Accounting & Finance, Industry & Commerce