- Dublin City Centre
- JN -012024-1954678
- Jan 24, 2024
Operations Executive role has become available for a fluent Polish speaker who has experience working in insurance. Having German is an advantage. This is a temporary contract (3-6 months).
The Operations Executive is responsible for administering the smooth daily functioning of the subscriptions (if applicable), claims and complaints, and for providing business support operationally.
Reporting to: Team Leader - Poland, Germany & Other Countries
Duties & Responsibilities
To efficiently administer, investigate and process claims, handle and resolve complaints for PPI business, answer customer phone calls, implement streamlined processes and procedures and provide business support on all operational aspects within your team and your department.
This job description relates to all partnerships.
- Assess and process claims within the PPI portfolio according to relevant policy terms and conditions.
- Process and decision claims over the delegation for all businesses based on recommendation received from TPA and according to the relevant policy terms and conditions.
- Check monthly reporting per partner for its accuracy and completeness
- Check Claims transfer request forms and sign off monthly/weekly confirming accuracy
- Log all customer complaints sent directly or indirectly via TPA using Respond System.
- Review the complaint and process same within delegation authority. For cases above the delegated authority, prepare a recommendation for sign off via escalation route according to complaints procedure.
- Analyse and report all third level complaints internally
- Coordinate, monitor and report all legal complaints/summons following the complaint procedure
- Answer customer service telephone calls as part of the call center roster when requested to do so
- Maintain call accepted rate within SLA
- Ensure calls are answered within SLA
- Ensure timely follow up is completed on all post call administration
- Ensure quality answers are provided to customers and a level of professional response is provided at all times
- Assist in creating and updating claims and subscriptions procedures as and when necessary, for new and existing business.
- Assist the Supervisor in ensuring that all business documentation for the department is up to date, filed and archived.
- Present suggestions for reviewing and updating procedures to Supervisor and implement, coordinate, and monitor any upgrades to procedures as they are signed off.
- Provide training both internal & external
- To provide customer service support for the business portfolios according to SLA.
- Travel on Operational visits to partners with Supervisor/ Operations Manager ensuring prior organisation by means of Agenda and Minutes to be circulated on return.
- Liaise with all partners in order to provide follow-up training and clarification on operational queries, understanding of policy wording and/or working processes via conference calls or emails.
Experience and Qualification:
Education: Any relevant qualification
Skills & Competencies: Claims handling and complaints resolution competencies, legal/regulatory complaints & Medical underwriting
Fluency in Polish and English. German is an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.