- JN -032023-1928096
- Apr 13, 2023
Great opportunity for an experiences operations executive to work with a leading commercial company. This is a operations role within the food and beverage industry.
Operations Account Manager
There are two key workstreams to deliver the strategy:
(1) Manage the day-to-day business effectively and
(2) Grow the business strategically.
Reporting to the F&B Operations Account Manager, the purpose of this role is to support the delivery of the 'Manage the day-to-day business effectively' workstream, acting as the Account Manager for our Concessionaire Partner Accounts.
Lead key aspects of the implementation of the F&B vision and strategy by managing and undertaking the following initiatives:
F&B Operations & Partnership Management
* Lead the day-to-day F&B Operations Management of Strategic Concessionaire Partnerships, acting as the key day-to-day point of contact and interface between the company & Concessionaire Partnership.
* Manage & develop collaborative relationships with Concessionaire Partners, embedding a high-performance culture to ensure the delivery of high standards & continuous improvement across the F&B product and experience.
* Conduct weekly meetings with Concessionaire Partners to understand their business, ensure they are updated on relevant operational information, assess performance, identify & resolve issues and ensure consistent high performance of standards.
Performance Management & Reporting
* Carry out weekly Audits & Monthly SLA scoring, identify problems and drive improvement in partnership with the F&B Performance & Optimisation Manager (P&O Manager).
* Create & maintain consistent and standardised account management plans/templates for day-to-day operational and performance reporting.
* Work with P&O Manager to define and evolve all F&B operational processes and SOPs, reviewing and improving process for day -to-day F&B operation.
* Own and interrogate weekly trading performance across account portfolio to uncover operational drivers of performance and work with Concessionaires to identify and deliver actions to improve.
* Work with P&O Manager to create and present monthly/quarterly progress updates on financial and KPI performance
* Work with P&O Manager to prepare and deliver QBRs ensuring a focus on future initiative and continuous improvement as well as assessing past performance.
Leadership & Stakeholder Management
* Manage relationships with third parties/key stakeholders involved in the operation of F&B at Dublin- be the voice of our partners advocating for concessionaires and working with internal management teams to resolve issues.
Document Classification: Class 1 - General
* Lead the F&B construction programme & general Concessionaire project work to ensure project milestones are delivered.
* Manage communication between the F&B team, internal infrastructure & operational teams and Concessionaire Partners in relation to all projects to resolve issues and ensure continuous progress.
* Ensure Permit to work process adhered to by all Concessionaire Partners.
* Actively partner with F&B Business Development colleagues to implement the F&B vision and strategy.
Overall, the Operations Account Manager should be a champion for the future of this business, have a tireless ambition to drive the vision and strategy for F&B that delivers a best-in-class food journey for our passengers and drives increased revenues for Dublin Airport.
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will contribute broadly across the wider Dublin Commercial Team to drive future growth.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
* A minimum of five years post graduate experience in a relevant field Aviation, FMCG, Retail or Hospitality.
* Excellent people management skills, experience managing a team to deliver change
* Highly organised with proven project management skills
* Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills capable of dealing with and influencing colleagues and customers at every level
* Ability to work in a challenging environment both on own initiative and as part of a team, able to challenge stakeholders and hold them accountable when appropriate
* Sales driven and commercially focused
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Competent in working with all aspects of Microsoft Office Suite
* High attention to detail and ability to drive high performance standards
* Ability to work under pressure to hard deadlines and handle conflicting priorities
* Personal drive and enthusiasm to grow the business whilst seeking to create a world class customer experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence across all organisation levels
* Committed to values
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.