- BBBH785402 Jun 18, 2021 Competitive
Our client a leading multinational company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Online Store Site Merchandiser with Nordics.
We're looking for an energetic, motivated and results-driven Site Merchandiser with site optimization, digital marketing and deep ecommerce expertise.
What you will impact:
Your role as the Online Store Site Merchandiser Nordics is to plan and drive sales performance and customer satisfaction by managing our Store site experience and sales conversions in partnership with site production, Sales and marketing teams covering this clients Store in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland.
The successful Site Merchandiser will combine a detail-oriented approach to tasks with an interest in understanding what drives customers to purchase.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Building and maintaining the Site Merchandising content plan and aligning with local & regional stakeholders to ensure key products, promotions and customer messages are present.
- Ownership of the end to end customer journey and ensuring products, services, sales motions and customer messages are clear and accurate.
- Creating thorough and accurate briefs via merchandising tools to ensure Site Operations and Production teams can build to specification.
- Conducting regular and thorough 'shop the store' and QA checks to ensure strong execution and a smooth customer experience.
- Analyze site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth across assigned product categories, upsell and cross sell motions.
- Partner to develop and implement 'test and learn' frameworks to optimize site performance and site experience.
- Keep up-to-date with online and ecommerce marketing trends in the region and globally, and develop programs and testing solutions to optimize site performance
- Partner with key stockholders to influence and coordinate merchandizing activities required for store category management, demand generation, targeted traffic, EDMs, social.
- 3+ years of ecommerce experience in driving site merchandising, digital marketing or similar disciplines
- A deep understanding of e-tailers and ecommerce in Asia Pacific, both current and emerging, with the ability to translate marketing needs into program execution to drive store performance
- Deep familiarity with customer data and consumer insights; high degree of comfort with sales data analysis
- Excellent communication skills tailored for audience and context in English with native language in Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
- Passionate about the customer with a strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable learning data analysis tools
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Willingness to be flexible and pivot across multiple tasks as necessary
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300