Online Operations - Support Specialist III
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH773030 Jan 11, 2021 Competitive
Our Client a Leading technology Company is an Online Operations - Support Specialist III to join the team on a contract basis!
We are looking for someone who is passionate about monitoring, technical support and willing to improve our customer's experience with our front-line support team. Specifically we would like someone who has experience helping users to troubleshoot network connectivity issues and are comfortable working with IP addresses and other high level networking technologies. The preference would be for someone who has worked in an Internet Service Provider, Mobile Phone company or on an internal IT Helpdesk in the NOC or similar L1/Monitoring positions.
- Perform product/network metrics monitoring and L1 support (First Level Analysis - FLA) for the team oncall during office hours (Monday-Friday) and weekends. It includes Acknowledging the alerts, performing FLA, classifying the alert and escalating to right team as needed with a high level of accuracy and within committed SLA. Work closely with global MOSE team and L1 contractors for day to day FLA on-call duties.
- Onboard new partners to the respective Partner Portal (MPP, AI, XPP..,)
- Handle non-technical / templated support request to / from our partners (Example: Carrier, ISP, Actionable insights..,)
- Work closely with the vendor and internal teams for issues related to remote sim card testing solutions.
- Proactively reach out to Partners to ensure updated IP lists are applied correctly on the systems (Example: FB, WA, IG..,)
- Review and apply setting change requested by partners: (Example: Partner profile settings, MCC-MNC, Carrier IPs, ASN, MPP user configuration).
- Assist the team on ad hoc request to support engineering projects, QA review, provide support for new product on boarding to the team and so on.
- Provide suggestions to improve support processes, L1 triaging flow and other workflows in the team;
- Work with the team to manage and maintain CMS content for powering FAQs and docs on the portal.
- Monitor team's group mailboxes.
- Expected to provide weekend support during normal office hours, depending on Teams' requirements.
- 2+ years experience providing customer or enterprise monitoring and/or support in a technical (preferably telecommunications) environment
- Knowledge of Networking protocols (TCP, UDP, DNS,HTTP) and working experience with IPv4/IPv6 is a Must.
- Highly detail focus, with an ability to execute standard workflows while also adapting appropriately when necessary.
- Collaborative team player with great personality and "can do attitude"
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to read and write technical manuals and documents.
- Basic understanding of telecom concepts such as SMS, VPN, Mobile data, roaming scenarios and GPRS call flows will be an added advantage.
- Experience with SIGOS/ HeadSpin or any other remote testing platform platform will be an added advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Compliance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300