Office Manager Mandarin Speaking - Dublin Location
- BBBH771613 Dec 09, 2020 Competitive
Office Manager Mandarin Speaking - Dublin Location. We are seeking highly motivated candidate to work in our clients Dublin office and manage the day to day operations and administration
Office Manager - 12 Month Contract - Mandarin Speaking
We are seeking highly motivated candidate to work in our clients Dublin office and manage the day to day operations and administration across 4 locations in Ireland.
You will also be responsible for managing a team of 5 across these locations, previous people management experience will be essential. You will also be responsible for managing a number of key suppliers / their KPI's and budgets, including budgets in relation to real estate and travel/accommodation expenditure for the associated contracts.
- Maintain the existing supplier contact lists including contract details, as well as negotiate new contracts where necessary
- Creating and controlling the overall budget
- Monitoring the overall admin related work procedure including but not limited to PO management, real estate, canteen, dormitory, stationery, SIM card, courier, EHS and asset management
- Attend meeting and prepare the performance report with senior level managers when needed
- Coordinate training and identifying training needs within the departments
- Organize office events such as company lunches /birthdays/meetings/team buildings
- Organize and schedule team meetings on a regular basis
- Various other support responsibilities as needed.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Team leadership experience across multiple locations
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Financial / Budget Management experience
- Strong internal and external customer services focus with an ability to develop solid working relationships
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suites including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong work ethic and desire to achieve excellence
This is a fantastic opportunity so dont delay apply now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.