You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH815619 May 12, 2022 Competitive
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be partnering with a leading company based in Dublin.
The essential duties of the Mortgage Specialist include the following:
- Management of assigned tasks for completion on a daily basis.
- Provide high quality administration function in relation to servicing Mortgage customer accounts.
- Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant, timely and accurate manner with emphasis on attention to detail.
- Providing account information within agreed deadlines.
- Ensure procedures are adhered to in relation to completion of assigned tasks.
- Provide ongoing support to team members and Management
- Assist Line Manager and Team members with ad hoc administrative duties as required.
Updating Client Accounts, confirming by letter where necessary and ensuring absolute accuracy at all times.
- Ensure that all Codes of Practice/Conduct are adhered to.
- Carry out general administration duties.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate will ideally have experience within a similar environment.
- Knowledge of MS office products would be beneficial.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent numeracy and data entry skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability in meeting challenging deadlines.
- Results focused and the ability to perform to meet stretch targets.
- Self-motivated and highly energetic with the ability to work on their own initiative or as part of a team.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
- Good administration/letter writing skills.
- Strong team and organisational focus with the ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and E Mail would be an advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555