Mortgage Fulfilment Administrator
- BBBH784605 Jun 11, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a Leading financial institution is looking to hire a mortgage fulfilment administrator for their team based in Dublin
The overall role and responsibility of the individual will be to deal with all aspects of managing
mortgage applications from loan offer to completion. The successful candidate will have responsibility for delivering an efficient, accurate and professional service to all parties involved.
- Responsible for effective management of mortgage applications from loan offer through to funds issue.
- Ensure all documents received are compliant and in line with policy and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with solicitors, brokers, customers staff upon documentation
- sure appropriate outbound contact strategy is adhered to the drive closings.
- Deal with any phone or email queries from both internal and external customers
- (solicitors, brokers, customers & staff).
- Ensure calls, tasks and emails are answered within SLA.
- Prepare accurate daily closing lists.
- Liaise and follow up with Credit, Legal, Valuers, Solicitors or any stakeholders for
- queries on cases that needs to be actioned to ensure a smooth closing process.
- Ability to recognise issues and challenges and put forward suggestions or solutions.
- Ability to work off your own initiative as well as in a team environment.
- 2-3 years' experience within a similar field
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
- Knowledge of the mortgage process and retail banking products
- Experience in a customer service and administration environment.
- Knowledge of CPC requirements and appreciation of all aspects of data protection.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer centric focus.
- Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving targets.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills required.
- Excellent telephone manner and good communication skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555