Mortgage Fulfilment Administrator
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH784009 Jun 02, 2021 Competitive
A global bank is looking for a junior level candidate with a background in banking & mortgage administration to join it's Mortgage Fulfilment team on a contract basis.
The overall role and responsibility of the individual will be to deal with all aspects of managing mortgage applications from loan offer to completion and will be the point of contact for internal & external stakeholders.
Day to day activities;
- Responsible for effective management of mortgage applications from loan offer through to funds issue.
- Accurately review relevant documentation
- Ensure all documents received are compliant.
- Communicate effectively with solicitors, brokers, customers & staff upon documentation review.
- The successful candidate will typically have up to 2-3 years' experience within a similar
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
- Knowledge of the mortgage process and retail banking products
- Experience in a customer service and administration environment.
- Knowledge of CPC requirements and appreciation of all aspects of data protection.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4321556