- JN -012023-1910031
- Mar 03, 2023
Mechanical and Electrical Quantity Surveyor required for one of Irelands Tier 1 contractors. Manage the M&E packages on a wide variety of commercial projects.
This is a great opportunity to join one of Irelands leading Tier 1 contractors as a mechanical and electrical quantity surveyor. Working from their head office you will be involved in the pre and post contract stage of M&E packages on a wide variety of commercial projects around Dublin.
The role will involve:
- Management of the mechanical and electrical packages of large commercial projects.
- Ensure effective delivery of all the commercial requirements of the project.
- Managing subcontract packages and assist in the preparation of interim and final valuations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 plus years proven experience in the M&E sector.
- Relevant third level qualification.
- Be chartered or willing to work towards chartership.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance
- Company laptop and phone
- Pension, Life Insurance and Income Protection
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Hybrid working model
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Senior Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment