- Dublin North
- JN -032023-1927406
- Mar 16, 2023
An excellent opportunity to join an exciting large scale program with a client of ours who are a worldwide leader in the consumer goods manufacturing space.
The SAP application is the single-most critical component in our Financial and Supply Chain business processes. Unavailability of the SAP system can have a significant, direct, negative impact on business performance. The role is necessary to ensure employees in the company can remain productive and business processes that rely on SAP and related technology continue to function. The employee contributes to improvements in existing standards and procedures thus expanding work boundaries.
- This position will be accountable for the master data stewarship, creation and ongoing maintenance of master data in SAP and ancillary systems and Manufacturing Execution System etc.
- Lead development and support of the business Master Data governance process for SAP and Waterwipes working closely with our consultants Pebble and Deleware in Sap implementation.
- Responsible for an enterprise-wide data governance model that supports robust reporting and managing the business with standardised shared data
- Responsible for leading a cultural change from the actual to new mindset in which data is viewed as a strategic business asset.
- Identify best practices and process improvements for data management based on investigation/analysis and solicited feedback defining proposed structure to maintain Master Data in the future with Management and delivery of the data governance policies and procedures.
- Incorporate process changes into appropriate audit and training materials.
- Act as the primary link between the business stake holders and SAP functional leads to translate business master data requirement implementation and ensure data integrity across the IT eco system.
- Advise and educate stakeholders on the role and importance of data governance, governance issues, methods and ensure relevant, including members of the data team
- The employee Influences the establishment of new procedures within their Master Data function to optimize performance.
- Supports developing and sharing of best practices within the existing Teams. The individual determines priorities.
- Facilitates dialogue between different stakeholders for effective remediation of data gaps and data governance issues, i.e. principles alignment, implementations, enterprise information model maintenance.
- 5+ years in master data.
- S/4 Hana experience a bonus.
- 3+ years in a manager/lead data position.
- Previous data migration projects a distinct advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.