- JN -022023-1925940
- Feb 20, 2023
This is a contract role with an immediately start and a great opportunity to work in the media industry focusing on events and PR
Role: Marketing and PR Executive (Music and Performance)
Location: Dublin City
Type: Contract - 3 Month Fixed Purpose Contract
Start Date: Immediate Start Date
This nationwide media outlet and looking for a Marketing and PR Executive to join their team on a contract basis and work within their team focusing on live performances and musical events. The candidate will be responsible for planning and implementation of all promotional activities including PR, advertising, social media.
· Agree annual, quarterly and monthly priorities with Head of Brand Projects and the Marketing Manager and General Manager. Participate on planning sessions.
· End to end delivery of promotional campaigns for events or concerts as prioritised by the Marketing Manager or General Manager.
· Create a blurb/event description that can be used online in brochures and to create briefs of TV and Radio spots for owned media
· Work with audio and visual promo producers on the generation of final assets. Assist in supplying images and music as part of briefing sessions.
· Brief design supplier or internal resource to create digital assets for use by venue, for social media posts and owned or paid media as required.
· Write and brief the media agency regarding paid budget and objectives as and when agreed with the Marketing Manager.
· Write monthly newsletters and press releases for prioritised content as agreed with Marketing Manager and General Manager and identify opportunities for media coverage.
The ideal candidate will have:
· 3+ years marketing and PR experience (experience specific to Arts/event marketing and publicity is a distinct advantage).
· A passion for the Arts and live events (including musical performances).
· Experience creating TV, radio, online and social campaigns that get noticed.
· A good knowledge of relevant Irish music journalists and experience landing great press coverage.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.