You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH801524 May 24, 2022 €40k - €50k
Maintenance Technician with experience is required for a leading medical device manufacturer in Dublin.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain automation equipment.
- Troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, controls, PC or software issues which occur on high volume medical device production equipment.
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Participate in lean continuous improvement project teams for improvements on production equipment.
- Order and maintain appropriate stock control
- Work with all cross functional departments within the business to ensure that processes meet their requirements.
- Compliance to all site Environmental, Health and Safety requirements
- Compliance to all local site company policies, procedures, and corporate policies.
- Mechanical, Automation, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering, or qualified trade personnel.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Relevant experience high-volume medical device manufacturing.
- Ideally 3 years' experience is preferred in any of Electrical, Mechanical, Automation and/or Fitter trades.
- Preferably worked in either the Medical, Pharma, Packaging or technological industries
- Ability to read mechanical, electrical & pneumatic schematics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize tasks; must be detail orientated and self-motivated.
- Must be able to work independently on own projects while working concurrently with all departments and levels of employees.
- Good communication skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300