You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH792624 Sep 08, 2021 €30k - €40k
Ambitious Hiring Manager who values his staff is looking for a Maintenance Technician who has basic equipment knowledge and would like to learn and grow
Trade or Degree Qualified candidate with mech/elec knowledge who would like to move into a maintenance role in a manufacturing environment.
- Establish requirements and specifications for equipment, spare parts.
- Implementation of process improvements to preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Respond to day-to-day equipment plant issues.
- Install and maintain production machines and the plant facility's equipment.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Perform a variety of building maintenance works.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
This is a Mon-Fri role, no shift!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300