You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH789353 Aug 03, 2021 €40k - €50k
You will have a strong technical background with a minimum 4 years' experience in a medium/high volume Electronic/Mechanical manufacturing environment.
Trade Qualification and experience in Maintenance Management Systems, Building Management Systems &
HVAC systems would be an advantage.
- Support manufacturing processes and provide the necessary maintenance and tooling to ensure product / process integrity.
- Site wide buildings and plant equipment maintenance.
- Use the PMS system to plan, record, control, and report on maintenance activities.
- Provide support and maintenance for mechanical/electrical assembly jigs, fixtures, and purpose-built test equipment.
- To work closely with process and design engineers in the maintenance, repair, manufacture, and design of process tooling
- To liaise and work with outside contractors on relevant projects.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300