Localisation Technical Specialist
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH781984 May 11, 2021 €50k - €70k
Our client, a well known social media company and one of the biggest brands in the world, is looking for a Localization QA tester for a contract role.
Our client is a leader in the tech industry and one of the best known brands in the world. The company is looking to bring on a skilled Localisation QA Tester for a contract role.
- Create and execute on the localization schedule.
- Review, prioritize, and track progress of issues that affect localized product content relevancy, quality, and functionality
- Working with vendors to ensure all assignments are understood, timelines are followed, and deliveries completed correctly and on time
- Analyse localizability and localization workflow issues and provide optimal solutions
- Support cross-functional teams and stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Marketing, etc.) to ensure localization requirements are implemented and localization process is well understood
- Work with product teams across the company to ensure localizability best practices are followed to minimize downstream issues and decrease cost and time-to-market for the localized versions
- 3+ years of experience with localization engineering and/or management
- BA/BS in technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience with localization platforms, file formats and CAT tools - such as SDL Trados Studio, Idiom WorldServer, or any similar in-house localization tools and platform that manages and/or automates the translation workflow.
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Engineering and/or hands-on programming experience
- Knowledge of additional languages other than English
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Leader | Remote Delivery, Cork
353 (021) 2300 300