- Dublin City Centre
- JN -022023-1926164
- Feb 23, 2023
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a global leading provider of Information Technology in a fascinating Linguistic project.
Title: Linguistic Specialist
Urgent Languages: German / French/ Canadian French
Type: full time permanent / hybrid role
Salary: 30,000-32,000 negotiable
Locations: Dublin centre
- Annotate linguistic data and contribute to grammar development work
- Process and regress Field annotators defects, and Identify and address gaps in annotations
- Evaluate, update, and distribute annotation guidelines
- Monitor data acquisition and curation
- Develop and/or review data in consultation with the client
- Strong Linguistics, Speech Science or similar backgrounds.
- Degree in Linguists or other relevant discipline.
- 1 year of experience in any sector in an office environment.
- Fluent in English and one of the other languages required at a native level.
- Excellent understanding of language data, and ability to perform language analysis at a native level.
- Tech savvy, quick learner, and problem solver, with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in annotating data with linguistic, syntactic, semantic, pragmatic, phonetic, phonological, or prosodic information.
- Knowledge or desire to learn Python would be an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.