- JN -082022-1744853
- Mar 08, 2023
- €90k - €120k
Our client is looking to hire a Legal Counsel to act as the main point of contact for all legal matters in their Dublin based office.
Our client is recruiting a Legal Counsel to join their Dublin based team.They operate a hybrid working model and are based in south Dublin.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to internal clients. They will need to deliver proactive legal advice to the client teams, support functions and to relevant committees and boards within the business.
Report to - General Counsel (based outside of Ireland)
What the role involves:
- Advising on various aspects of Irish law, with a focus on corporate/commercial responsibilities
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documentation and agreements including, licensing agreements, assignments, service level agreements and NDA's
- Review banking documentation, including loan agreements, contracts and facility letters
- Advising trustee clients on various points of trust law
- Preparation of legal policy documents, internal reports and informing legal risk management
- Assisting the organisation with due diligence requests, whether audits or third-party diligence as necessary
- Support the business as it expands
Skills & Qualifications:
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 4 to 6 years PQE preferably in a mid or top tier law firm
- Have legal experience in either private wealth/private client, corporate or commercial, or banking
- Solution-based and client-focused individual
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team and independantly
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail is essential
- Professional attitude and demonstrate confidence when offering advice and support or when presenting to boards and senior management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.