- JN -092023-1946652
- Sep 06, 2023
- €30k - €40k
This is an excellent opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join an in-house legal team and work in a corporate environment. The office is based in south Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to enhance their skills and legal expertise as part of an in-house legal team in a corporate setting. This role offers hybrid working and is based in south Dublin. There is also an excellent benefits package on offer.
Salary for the role - €30-35k
* Drafting and preparing initial trust documentation, engagement letters, and members' explanatory materials for both defined benefit and defined contribution occupational pension schemes.
* Evaluating the impact of legislative changes and regulatory guidance on the operation and management of occupational pension schemes.
* Conducting research and generating memos on specific queries related to pensions, trusts, employment, and family law.
* Collaborating with external entities such as the Revenue, Pensions Authority, Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman, external legal advisors, and internal client representatives.
Qualifications, and Experience:
* An Honours Degree in Law or a post-graduate legal qualification.
* A minimum of 1 year of experience in a corporate legal environment.
* Prior internship or work experience in a law firm or legal department would be advantageous.
Preferred Qualities for Ideal Candidates
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong research and analytical capabilities.
* Proficiency in meeting deadlines and managing multiple priorities.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.