- Dublin City Centre
- Jan 21, 2023
Due to further expansion, the leader within Medical Negligence (and Personal Injury) are seeking to add either a paralegal or a legal secretary to the team in Dublin City Centre!
Our client is a progressive and extremely well regarded medical negligence law firm based in Dublin city centre specialising in primarily Medical Negligence litigation (but also Personal Injury). Due to further expansion, their team are looking for a Legal Assistant with 1+ years experience to join their team.
* Supporting solicitors in managing caseloads;
* Handling and dealing with incoming calls from clients, solicitors, medical attendants, insurance companies etc.;
* Preparing briefs for hearing;
* Engrossing pleadings;
* Liaising with barristers/witnesses etc. re hearing dates;
* Scheduling settlement/consultation meetings on cases;
* Opening new files & digital dictation.
* At least 1+ years' Litigation experience;
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively on a team to achieve the objective;
* Enthusiastic, motivated, 'can do', customer first attitude;
* Strong typing skills and happy to use office technology;
* Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks;
* Case management software experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.