Legal Analyst, Polish Speaking
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH795200 Oct 05, 2021 Competitive
Contract position with the leading social media tech company in Dublin. Native level Polish speaking role with a mix of legal, customer service, and operations.
Our client's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Their global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways.
- Bring operational excellence to a team that handles a large volume of requests from law enforcement, and ensure that all requests are scrutinized and handled in strict accordance with applicable law, our terms of service, and our law enforcement guidelines
- Review, analyze and process high volumes of incoming requests from law enforcement authorities and governments in the EMEA Region, as business need arises, with high quality, speed, and accuracy
- Record and clearly articulate operational decisions ensuring compliance in line with policies and procedures
- Implement high-quality and efficient processes and practices for maintaining and exceeding productivity and quality service level agreements
- Willing and able to maturely work with sensitive issues that may include graphic content which may be considered offensive or disturbing
- Fluency in English is required. Must speak a Indian Language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail to ensure quality of work
- Self-starter requiring minimal direction
- Proven ability to analyze information to assess threat and risk
- Proven ability to make effective decisions independently using good judgement and rationale
- BA/BS degree and 2-3 years of relevant operational experience
- Experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while managing work time without compromising quality
- General knowledge of the intersection of legal guidance, policy and free speech on the Internet (note that this is not a practicing attorney role)
- Experience working independently and using good judgment
- Experience with various computer systems, Internet technology and software
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Leader | Remote Delivery
353 (021) 2300 300