Learning Technology Associate
- BBBH791432 Aug 26, 2021 Competitive
Leading tech company is looking for an experienced Technology Associate to work with us to optimize learning experiences through the deployment of new technology and performance support solutions.
We are looking for a Learning Technology Associate to support the Global Operations Learning Organization. Our team focuses on optimizing learning experiences through the deployment of new technology and performance support solutions.
- Work to drive efficiencies in the development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of learning technology solutions, including building automation, recommending process improvements, and creating clear communications.
- Deeply understand learning technology architecture and how technology solutions integrate across different teams and how they support different products and policies.
- Build clear documentation/process workflows, and ensure on-time delivery of all deliverables.
- Track and analyze operational metrics to help determine where to focus optimization efforts.
- Proactively identify and address potential setbacks and effectively communicate any necessary changes to process.
- Provide technology support triage for a catalog of learning technologies.
- Track record of operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner is required
- Aptitude for and willingness to use new and unfamiliar technologies required
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and multiple partner teams, including those individuals with and without technology backgrounds required
- Experience with MS Office applications and Google suite required
- Experience with PHP, React and/or SQL is preferred
- Experience with web analytics reporting and tools preferred
- Experience with learning management systems, knowledge management systems, content management systems, and/or electronic performance support systems preferred
- 1-3 years of experience as a business analyst, system or LMS admin, learning specialist or similar role
- Experience working directly with Operations and/or Customer Support teams' learning challenges
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology discipline preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
+353 21 2300 300