Junior Health and Safety Advisor - Dublin
- BBBH794065 Sep 23, 2021 Competitive
An great opportunity for a Junior Health and Safety Advisor with 1 - 2 years + experience, to join a growing team in Dublin.
Junior Health and Safety Advisor
How you will spend your day:
- Perform all duties in accordance HSEQS compliance requirements
- Producing risk assessment
- Accident / incident recording
- Drafting of health and safety policies and procedures
- Prepare toolbox talks
- Attend regular Health & Safety meetings with senior management
Our ideal candidate:
- Relevant third level qualification
- Holds or working towards a NEBOSH certificate
- Experience in Health & Safety on construction sites in Ireland
- Knowledge of Irish Health and Safety legislation
- Ability to work as part of a team
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity apply now, please contact Meabh Murphy in Morgan McKinley
Phone: 021 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Coordinator | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300