Junior Construction Project Manager
- BBBH790634 Sep 01, 2021 Competitive
An Irish multidisciplinary company is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their growing team assisting with the development of medium and large scale projects.
Junior Project Manager
Midlands/ Dublin/ Remote
Competitive Salary + Benefits
An Irish multidisciplinary company is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their growing team. This successful candidate will assisting with the development of medium and large scale construction projects.
This building consultancy is forward thinking and embraces professional development and also provides remote working options and flexitime.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing client side project management during all stages of the project lifecycle
- Coordinating and signing off of all management information
- Prepare and monitor construction phase programmes
- Assisting with commercial and operational duties
- Enforce and maintain health and safety protocols
- Must hold a bachelor's degree Construction Management, Civil/Structural Engineering, or Architecture
- Minimum 2 years of experience in design/construction project management
- Previous experience in managing/co-ordinating multiple projects
- Comfortable reading and understanding drawings
If this sounds like you then apply online now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment