- Dublin South
- JN -022023-1924345
- Jan 24, 2023
- €30k - €40k
If you have 1 to 2 years Accounts Administration experience and would like to join a growing Irish business, please check out the below job description!
Job Purpose: To support the National Key Accounts Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration, customer queries, invoicing, price modification
- Supporting the National Key Accounts Manager in the negotiation of large contracts, price lists, public sector tenders and the servicing of those agreements.
- Assisting in the day-to-day management of the Dublin Regional Sales Office
- Development of the National Account Strategy
- Supporting Sales Representatives, monitoring targets and credit collections from Reps and weekly reports
- Assist with any sales enquiry, both face to face and on the phone
- Customer first point of contact in a fast-paced sales environment
- Communication with Managers across all 18 Branches
- Maintaining effective communications with Building Materials suppliers
- Organisation skills
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Customer-facing sales experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a dynamic target driven sales environment
- Computer skills
- Friendly, helpful attitude
- Strong building material product knowledge an advantage
- Employee Discount
- On-Site Parking
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.