You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH815353 May 10, 2022 €50k - €70k
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious IT Technician/Technical Support, with a leading global Software Organisation. 12-month initial Fixed Term Contract.
- Provide IT support across Irish and European offices
- Maintainance of internal AV systems
- Provide technical support where required across EU offices
- Triage incoming IT requests and issues
- Manage escalations when required
- Conduct inventory, maintenance, and troubleshooting for all hardware and computer Infrastructure
- Ensure compliance with all company IT standards and security policies
- Identify gaps across hardware and services, and execute initiatives to improve service quality
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a Technician/Technical Support role
- Experience servicing a broad spectrum of development collaboration tools, including: Perforce, GitHub, JIRA, Duo, Confluence and Google Apps
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Strong Windows and Mac troubleshooting abilities
- Windows and OSX security fundamentals
- Knowledge and prior use of Ticket-tracking software
- Scripting languages such as Python or PowerShell
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Projects, Transformation and Consulting (PTC) Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555