- JN -032023-1926880
- Mar 08, 2023
- €200 - €225 pd
Are you an experienced IT Services Technician? Have you got excellent analytical and communication skills? A passion for IT and developing solutions that meet the needs of customers?
IT Services Technician
1 month daily rate contract for an exciting project. Can be done fully remote anywhere in Ireland.
- Work as part of a global team to provide top class support to internal employees
- Troubleshoot standard technical queries related to hardware and software products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking)
- Taking ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems, asking relevant questions to resolve problems within required timescales
- Provide basic advice and assist with basic user training
Minimum experience required
You will have at least 1 year hand on experience supporting and maintaining IT systems with the following:
- Windows 11 basic knowledge
- MacOS basic knowledge
- Microsoft Office 365 basic knowledge
- Basic hardware knowledge
- Basic network knowledge
- Basic Remote Support knowledge
Be presentable, approachable and capable of communicating technical information in an informative way to non-technical users. You will be passionate about IT and take pride in helping customers. The role requires the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Team Player
- Self-motivated individual who can operate on their own initiative
- Curiosity to learn more about computers and technologies
- Autopilot, JAMF knowledge is advantageous
- Fluent English
- Relevant University degree - advantageous
- Relevant industry qualification(s) e.g. Microsoft Certifications - advantageous
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.