- Dublin City Centre
- JN -032023-1926831
- Mar 07, 2023
- €50k - €70k
I am looking to speak with Project Managers ( 4 - 6 years experience ) who have worked on large projects/ programmes and have been dealing with multi-disciplinary teams.
The Project Manager will report to the Manager of the Project Management Office (PMO) and will not be responsible for, or be the direct report, for any other team members. The Project Management Office mission is to enable the Organisation successfully achieve business outcomes and deliver on the Strategy and Corporate Plan.
- A minimum of four years' experience working in project management role on large projects/ programmes dealing with multi-disciplinary teams is essential.
- Experience participating in multi-disciplinary teams and to work independently (with limited supervision) is essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite is essential.
- Experience working in the public and private sector is desirable.
- Experience using a project lifecycle and Stage Gate framework is desirable.
- Experience with a Portfolio and Project Management system is desirable.
It is a mandatory requirement, that the Resource proposed hold the following qualifications or equivalents:
- A recognised project management qualification.
- Deliver strong and robust project plans to ensure successful delivery of large Technical and Transformation projects/ programmes of work on scope time and budget
- Day to day project management of projects including effective interaction with project stakeholders and project team members
- Building relationships with all stakeholders involved in the project and maintain effective team communication (verbal & written) and cooperation for successful project completion
- Monitoring progress of project teams relative to goals, deliverables and milestones
- Producing high quality and accurate written reports
- Co-ordinating project lifecycle documents across various competencies (ICT, Data, Design Authority and Business)
- Co-ordinating, facilitating and scheduling project meetings
- Drive third parties to deliver on project plans
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Ensure quality gates & processes are in place and achieved
- Proactively find solutions to project challenges
- Manage Project Closure and participates in Business Realisation Review
- Actively participant in Project Management Office and bring ideas and take action to implement continuous improvement
The following Experience/Competencies/Skillsets are applicable to this Role.
- Experience of managing various large Technical and Transformation projects/ programmes simultaneously and independently, using formal project management methodologies
- Experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders, escalating risks/ issues and reporting to the Senior Leadership team
- Experience of liaising with third parties throughout large projects/ programmes, prioritising and assigning resources using both internal and external delivery partners.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.