A global law firm is currently seeking to recruit a Tax Associate to join its Dublin office. The firm's multi-discipline Tax team provides market leading tax advice across a wide-range of tax matters.
The firm has a particular expertise in the area of international tax through its network of global offices and is now looking to add an NQ-3 year pqe tax lawyer or accountant to its Dublin team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Partners to advise across all tax-heads on a wide range of tax consultancy and advisory matters.
The position offers the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to develop their tax technical expertise working on truly large commercial transactions. The opportunity to work out of some of its other European offices is also encouraged.
The Dublin team is made up of 3 Partners, 4 Senior Associates and 3 Associates but the global team to tax practitioners is also part of the team. A hybrid working arrangement is in place between its city centre office and your preferred remote location.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A relevant tax qualification e.g CTA, AITI;
- Previous experience in the area of international or corporate tax is an advantage but is not necessary;
- Excellent technical knowledge and skills in the above tax areas;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong organizational, analytical and research skills
- Project management skills and the ability to work within deadlines;
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written;
- Ability to work in a team environment; approachable;
- Ability to use own initiative;
- Good judgement, confidentiality and discretion
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.