Insurance Broker - Personal Lines
- BBBH791219 Aug 28, 2021 Competitive
Insurance Broker - Personal Lines | Permanent | Dublin | - An exciting opportunity has come up with Dublin City Centre Brokerage.
They are seeking an ambitious insurance professional to join their home and motor broking team. The role provides an excellent opportunity to get a range of experience in the areas of New Business, Existing Business and Renewals.
- Ensuring competent advice and guidance give to customers on personal car and home insurance
- Managing personal insurance queries and processing new business applications
- Issuing renewals, managing adjustments on client policies
- Arranging/rearranging cover with alternative insurer's where deemed necessary
- Using discretionary discounts where deemed appropriate
- APA Personal Lines accreditation OR progression towards APA accreditation OR non-qualified Insurance apprentice in their 2nd year or final year of the programme
- Strong customer centric approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working part of a tea and helping motivate others to achieve targets
- Decision making and sound numerical skills
- Driven and Ambitious
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555