- JN -022023-1923771
- Mar 06, 2023
- €70k - €90k
Implementation Project required to develop, build, execute and scale cutover strategy for large multinational from Dublin offices.
- Provide leadership and expertise in the creation of a suitable Cutover Strategy that meets the business and technical needs of the program
- Develop and maintain cutover documentation, schedule/approach, project plan and detailed cutover checklists
- Plan, prepare and execute cutover dress rehearsals in advance of actual cutover, using the outcomes to refine the plans in place
- Project manage the cutover and conversion deliverables to the new system.
- Plan the physical and people resources required for cutover activities
- Engage with business stakeholders to ensure that cutover risk mitigation measures are identified and implemented in advance of a go-live event
- Collaborate effectively with project and business stakeholders to ensure that all cutover activities are identified, documented and appropriately sequenced
- Manage/coordinate the actual cutover activities and war room and act as the first point of escalation for managing all issues that arise
- Monitor data and cutover progress and communicate to leadership team including status, progress, issues, etc.
- Minimum 7+ years of Project Management experience
- Minimum of 3 previous cutover projects successfully completed
- Proven ability collaborating with business and technical stakeholders
EDUCATION, LICENCES & CERTIFICATES
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or other relevant discipline
- Preferably Project Management qualification, e.g. Prince 2
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.