- BBBH815533 May 12, 2022 €70k - €90k
A leading energy company are looking for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to work with them on two power generation projects in the Dublin and Midlands region.
We are hiring for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager that will be joining one of Europe's leading energy companies. The business is undertaking to deliver two substantial power generation projects in the Dublin and Midlands region.
Location: Office/ Site based - Dublin & Midlands
Salary: €70-80k DOE
Job Type: FTC 2-3 years
- Positively and pro-actively instil a HS&E culture, which embeds a zero-harm philosophy and creates a work environment operating to the highest safety standards.
- Ensure correct procedures and controls are in place on the projects in compliance with business standards, HSE legislation and other relevant and best in practice standards. Ensure the company is undertaking its required duties under the Construction Regulations.
- Take a leading role to develop the project Health, Safety and Environmental plan for pre-construction, construction and commissioning phases ensuring an effective plan is in place in compliance with the business and local regulatory standards.
- Coordinate working across the project disciplines, including engineering, design, construction, commercial and O&M to ensure that HSE is considered and enacted as part of the project development and implementation.
- Oversee the appointment and implementation of the Project Supervisor Design Process and ensure activities are being undertaken, risks captured and mitigated.
- Carry out a Project Safety Plan while ensuring this is communicated with sub-contractors and relevant stakeholders.
- Undertake frequent HSE site visits, highlighting areas of non-conformance and improvement. Develop a HSE improvement action plan with the project team and monitor execution.
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
- Expert knowledge of HSE legislative framework in Ireland.
- Experience of HSE management related to large power generation or industrial projects (€100-200M) generation or industrial projects with knowledge of the Energy Industry.
- HSE qualification relevant for the role e.g. NEBOSH.
- Additional Construction/Engineering qualification would be advantageous.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Competent internal auditor (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001).
Please reach out for more information if you feel this role is right for you.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment
+353 21 2300 300