You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
HR Business Partner
- BBBH824244 Aug 03, 2022 €40k - €50k
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR generalist or specialist to join a Dublin based pharmaceutical company on a 6-month contract.
This role will require skills in people strategy and an ability to assist the business in leading, training, motivating, developing all employees.
This is a hybrid role requiring 3 days a week onsite with an ability to be flexible.
Overview of the role:
- Work closely with key stakeholders in Dublin to translate business strategies and targets into appropriate HR actions and initiatives.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on the full range of employee relations issues.
- Manage the transactional processes, such as liaising with the HR Shared Services team on new hires, movers, leavers, salary queries etc.
- Conduct exit interviews and periodically collate anonymised themes into an executive summary.
- Analyses key HR metrics, such as headcount, new hires, attrition, absenteeism.
- Partner with the talent acquisition team on the interview and selection process for new hires and internal talent mobility.
- Minimum of 3 years HR experience.
- Graduate level qualification or equivalent, proven ability to work in a global matrixed organisation at mid-level.
- Possess excellent attention to detail and take pride in accurate and timely completion of tasks.
- Well developed organizational, communication and influence skills.
- Strong administration skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | HR Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555