Dublin City Centre
- BBBH771087 Nov 30, 2020 Competitive
My client a well know Financial Services provider is seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join their well established and collaborative HR team.
A key focus for this role is the upskilling and development of line managers through coaching and support infrastructure across HR spectrum. This role interfaces with many stakeholders right across the business.
You will identify and implement ways of improving the HR offering in a collaborative team based environment. You will be responsible for the design and delivery of key projects and initiatives that enable the organisation's culture and people to role model their behaviours.
You will also lead the design and delivery of a wide range of strategic and operational projects.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with various business units to offer thought leadership on how to develop and implement the right people and organisational solutions to execute the company strategy
- Work closely with people leaders to provide HR guidance on items incl. talent development, performance management and employee relations
- Lead (end to end) and influence large scale organisational change programmes
- Coach and mentor business leaders to help build a strong community of leaders that will improve the development and performance of the business
- Responsible for providing expert judgement and advice to line managers, employees and HR colleagues to deliver the employee experience whilst ensuring issues are addressed and the company remains legally compliant
- Collaborating with all areas of HR and supporting the Head of HR Business Partnering
- Lead the planning, communication and implementation of HR interventions, services, processes or policies effectively across the business
- Provide assistance on all talent matters (with the support of the OD team as appropriate) in relation to; the embedding of talent management programmes, succession planning and career development.
- Identify and implement innovative interventions to drive employee engagement and motivation to support a high performance culture
- Ensure relevant policies are designed and managed with the employee experience and business goals in mind
- Own and drive individual projects and activities focussed on growing line manager capability and process and continuous improvement
- Build strong working relationships with HR Services and COEs (including Talent Acquisition and OD) to ensure high standard of service delivery and achieve the broader HR function goals and effective collaboration
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- Strong experience with a thorough understanding of HR policies and process
- Expert knowledge and experience providing expert advice and judgement
- In depth understanding of Irish employment law relating to case management and associated risks
- Ideally educated to degree level
If you believe you have the skills and experience required, please don't heisisate to reach out today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Manager | HR & Office Support
353 (1) 6324643