- Dublin City Centre
- JN -022023-1924748
- Jan 30, 2023
This is an exciting 12 month contract opportunity for a HR advisor within a well know company based in Dublin city Center.
- Will be the main point of contact for enquiries/service request.
- Deliver all onboarding and offboarding services for employees.
- Assist in local employee communications.
- Work closely with the Senior HRBP in delivering to the HR agenda in the business.
- Support in delivery of priority initiatives such as Recruitment, onboarding, training, development, and internal communication.
- Support in ensuring payroll inputs accuracy, and reliability.
- Manage the benefit and leave administration, including but not limited to registration/benefits/contract renewals.
- Ensure HR reporting is compliant with countries required statutory and regulatory reporting.
- Ensure oversight of up-to-date SOPs, process flows, guidelines, and internal documentation, ensuring quality assurance..
Skills and Requirements:
- Third Level Qualification in Human Resources or Business.
- CIPD Qualification Preferred.
- Strong communicator, who can work well individually or as part of a team.
- High levels of discretion, confidentiality and decision making.
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders across a matrixed environment.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Passionate about identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, providing recommendations on suggested approaches.
- Excellent technical skills (Excel, Word,), as well as experience of HR systems such as Workday and supporting tools such as Service Now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.