- Dublin South
- JN -022023-1926428
- Feb 28, 2023
- €600 - €700 pd
Are you an experienced Test Lead/Manager? Have you got excellent analytical and problem-solving skills? A passion for designing, preparing and executing all UAT related activities?
Role: Global Program Test Lead
- As part of a Transformation Program for a Global Technology company, we are modernising the core system suite and associated Ways of
- Working across all regions
- We require an experienced Test Leader to lead a multi-regional team to design, prepare and execute on all UAT related activities.
- Leading all areas of Business quality management including engagement with program and business executive leadership.
- Lead and manage all business test activities.
- Preparation of comprehensive business test plans.
- Working with IT on coverage and alignment ensuring nothing is tested in UAT for the first time.
- Monitoring and reporting on Testing at program governance levels.
- Ensure Test Strategy & Governance Model is followed - with Issue Escalations communicated timely.
- Minimum of 10 years experience.
- Extensive track record leading large teams of test professional and business users.
- Mature, experienced, strong communicator and excellent relationship builder.
- Flexible working hours.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.