Dublin City Centre
- BBBH795023 Oct 01, 2021 Competitive
Project Manager - Global Regulatory Reporting will have responsibility to manage the program of transformation initiatives.
Global Regulatory Reporting is one of the functions within the Global Asset Management Operations department.. While the AMO business is responsible for operational processing of funds managed by the Global Regulatory Reporting team based in Dublin, Hong Kong, and Dalian focus on the operations of various regulatory reporting activities as required by law and financial regulations in Asia, Europe, Middle East, and African jurisdictions. Our daily operations include identification, preparation and submission of position and transaction based regulatory reports on behalf of entities in compliance with various regulatory requirements, including substantial shareholder reporting, takeovers, short-selling, OTC derivatives and industry specific reporting requirements such as MiFIR, EMIR, AIFMD and MMFR. Regulatory reports and disclosure filings are required to be made in an accurate and timely fashion to individual companies, stock exchanges and regulators within Asian and European jurisdictions as required by local laws and regulations. The team is also responsible for researching legislative changes and managing operational readiness/governance which requires liaison with external and internal stakeholders.
- For all new, change regulatory reporting change ensure full operational readiness, system access, procedural documentation and compliance review and sign off with seamless handover to BAU teams
- Working with Regulatory reporting SME's, Compliance and Legal undertake and present analysis to determine scope and agree timeline for delivery of project in line with available resources.
- Confirm objective, scope and timelines, produce project plans, agree key milestones, metrics and dependencies.
- Secure resources from impacted teams - assign roles and responsibilities.
- Facilitate solutions and ensure timely delivery of all deliverables / products.
- Work closely with Technology delivery teams and wider business teams
- Provide technical expertise and guidance based on knowledge from previous roles / projects.
- Interface with other impacted parties, internal and external as required.
- Manage and document risks, actions, assumptions, issues, decisions and dependencies and escalate if required.
- Chair and minute project meetings.
- Produce progress reports and other management information as appropriate.
- Manage and maintain a central repository of project documentation
- Complete project closure including conducting post project reviews and lessons learnt.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Experience managing projects from initiation through to implementation.
- Experience and understanding of Agile methodology
- Preferably Association of Project Management, PRINCE 2 (or similar) qualified.
- Good understanding of the business structure, systems architecture and development cycle.
- Experience of working within Financial Services
- Experience of engaging / communicating with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of chairing and presenting to Senior Stakeholders .
- Sense of urgency and awareness of when to escalate issues.
- Self-motivated, a proactive approach with an analytical, enquiring mind and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work on own initiative to achieve objectives and goals, requesting support when and where required.
- Strong sense of ownership with ability to work on challenging issues and overcome constraints and obstacles.
- Dedication to accuracy, timeliness and high productivity while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555