The Fund Services Executive will have 3+ years of experience of performing daily reconciliations, processing payments, applying excellent attention to detail when cross-checking files, very good excel
* High volume daily bank reconciliations.
* Processing of monthly commission payments, quarterly distribution and conversion payments.
* Cross-checking files on a daily basis.
* Logging all queries via the CRM, ensuring accuracy of information.
* Processing of subscription forms and KYC documents received onto the CRM and following up for any outstanding information.
* Maintaining accurate and up to date information on the CRM system, Broker Portal and other internal databases.
* Liaising with the Fund Services Team regarding Share Register updates and KYC.
* Communicating effectively with clients by responding to inbound queries via phone or email in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
* Drafting letters, photocopying, scanning, recording and filing of documents.
* Updating process documents.
* Provide an excellent service to clients and the team.
* Any other duties as assigned by the Head of Fund Services.
The Person Experience
* 3+years of experience of performing the key duties of this role.
* Proven experience of processing payments and bank reconciliations.
* Will have good excel skills having used them in a previous role.
* Experience of applying attention to detail re: figures/ payments/ financial information. Abilities
* Excellent attention to detail
* Numerical skills.
* Good Excel skills.
* Enjoys administration and takes pride in the accuracy and presentation of their work
* Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal forms
* Flexible and adaptable in their approach to work and in their attitude
* Proficient in MS Office
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.