- Dublin North
- JN -032023-1927238
- Mar 14, 2023
This role with a charity based in Dublin are looking for someone who is available immediately to join their fundraising and wider marketing team
Job Title: Fundraising Coordinator
Location: North Dublin - onsite
Type: 2 Month Contract - Immediate Start
This role is with a charitable organisation and will report into the marketing manager. The candidate will be a member of the fundraising team responsible for social media and donation/fundraising queries.
- Responding to and dealing with high volumes of queries, via email and through social media.
- Updating records as required, paying close attention to consent preferences and GDPR legislation.
- Maintaining internal administration and database processes including uploading data files and running reports and fulfilling requests from supporters, suppliers, and internal staff as necessary.
- Responsible for the regular handling of donations within the organisation. Cash handling policies and procedures to be adhered to and sensitivity around data needed.
- Assist the wider team with the administration of our core campaigns including donor recruitment, telephone fundraising and direct marketing.
- Previous experience in a fundraising/non-profit organisation is desirable.
- Experience of using IT programmes (Word, Excel and Outlook, PowerPoint) social media platforms and data base management is essential.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with a proven ability to carry out different tasks simultaneously and prioritise time and resources accordingly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships with supporters via telephone, face to face, written or verbal communication.
- Driving license preferred.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.