Fundamental Analyst - Russian
- BBBH824581 Aug 05, 2022 Competitive
This is an excellent Permanent Opportunity for a bilingual speaker to work for a large multinational company based in Dublin.
Role: Fundamental Analyst - Russian
Type of Role: Permanent Full Time
This large Multinational company is seeking a bilingual Fundamental Analyst to join their growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to build experience in Financial Markets, Products and Statements.Full training will be provided.
- Extract & analyse the data from financial statement like Balance Sheet, Income Statement & Cash flow statement of the companies globally,
- Standardise the data available in the Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement in accordance to the collection policy
- Conduct Company specific financial research
- Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, timely and high quality information for the Client Terminal on a timely basis
- Work within various global accounting principles, GAAP, IFRS etc.
- Take ownership of financial statements analysis and keep up to date with all standardization updates across the markets
- Employ analytical and logical reasoning to problem solve issues you encounter and use best judgment to highlight service level impacts to team leader
- Work on ad hoc quality projects from time to time outside of normal duties
- Demonstrable interest in financial markets
- Level 8 Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject or relevant work experience
- Able to work Ireland - Visa or Passport
- Fluent in English and market language
- An understanding of the components of financial statements
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to priorities tasks accordingly and work to tight and conflicting deadlines
- Speed and accuracy when processing data with a high level of attention to detail
- Good proficiency in MS Excel is required (VBA and Macros experience an advantage)
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, team environment
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.
Consultant | Multilingual Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555